Company name: wuxi tianfeng metal products co. LTD
Address: no. 39, zhenze road, huazhuang street, economic development zone, wuxi city, jiangsu province (old factory area)
Address: no.210-2, chengnan road, wangzhuang industrial supporting area (new), new district, wuxi city, jiangsu province
Contact person: +86-1377 1199 895
Forgings refer to workpieces or blanks obtained by forging and deforming metal blanks. The mechanical properties of the metal blank can be changed by applying pressure on it to produce plastic deformation. Forgings can be divided into cold forging, warm forging and hot forging according to the temperature at which the blank is processed. Cold forging is generally processed at room temperature, while hot forging is processed at a higher recrystallization temperature than the metal blank.
For the production of various ring forgings, flange forgings, cylindrical forgings, shaft forgings, valve body forgings, seat forgings, bonnet forgings.
Wuxi forgings can be divided into two groups according to the purpose of heat treatment.
The looseness of metal can be eliminated by forging. Holes, so that the mechanical properties of forgings can be improved.
The characteristics of
1) wide weight range. Forgings range from a few grams to several hundred tons.
2) higher quality than casting. Forgings have better mechanical properties than castings, and can bear large impact force and other heavy loads. Therefore, forgings are used for some important and stressed parts.
Forgings are of better quality than rolled steel for high carbide steels. For example, high-speed steel rolling products can only meet the requirements after being modified and forged. In particular, HSS milling cutters must be reforged.
3) weight is the least. On the premise of ensuring the design strength, the weight of forgings is lighter than that of castings, which reduces the weight of the machine itself, and is of great significance for vehicles, aircraft, vehicles and aerospace aerological instruments.
4) save raw materials. For example, for the crankshaft with a static weight of 17kg used in the automobile, when rolling cutting and forging, the chip should account for 189% of the crankshaft weight, and when die forging, the chip only accounts for 30%, but also reduces the machining time by 1/6. Precision forging forgings can not only save more raw materials, but also save more machining hours.
5) high productivity. For example, the radial thrust bearing can be forged by two hot die forging presses instead of 30 automatic cutting machines. The productivity of six-axis automatic lathe is 17.5 times when the M24 nut is produced by push forging automaton.
6) free forging has great flexibility. Therefore, forging method is widely used in some repair factories to produce various accessories.