Company name: wuxi tianfeng metal products co. LTD
Address: no. 39, zhenze road, huazhuang street, economic development zone, wuxi city, jiangsu province (old factory area)
Address: no.210-2, chengnan road, wangzhuang industrial supporting area (new), new district, wuxi city, jiangsu province
Contact person: +86-1377 1199 895
Ring forgings are products of the forging industry, a type of forgings. It is an annular object in which an external force is applied to a metal blank, which is transformed into a suitable compression force according to the requirements of plastic deformation. This force is typically achieved by using a hammer or pressure. The forging process builds up the granular structure and improves the physical properties of the metal. Ring forging is a kind of industrial product which can be seen everywhere in daily life.
1. Blanking of sliding line: cut ingots into reasonable size and weight according to product requirements;
2, heating (including tempering) : main single chamber furnace, heating equipment and desktop push-rod furnace annealing furnace, furnace adopt natural gas as fuel, heating temperature of ingot is in commonly 1150 ℃ ~ 1240 ℃, the heating time of ingot cold 1 ~ 5 hours or so, hot ingot heating time is half of cold steel ingot heating time, heating ingot into after forging process.
3, forging: heating to 1150 ~ 1240 ℃ or so ingot from the furnace, then the manipulator in a pneumatic hammer or active, according to the size of the steel ingot and forging requirements than the corresponding pier coarse, pull long process, such as real-time monitoring of forgings dimension, and through the infrared thermometer forging temperature control.
4. Inspection: conduct preliminary inspection on forging blank, mainly including appearance and size inspection. In the aspect of appearance, it is mainly to check whether there are cracks and other defects. In the aspect of size, it is necessary to keep the blank margin within the drawing requirements and make records.
5. Heat treatment: a comprehensive process in which forgings are heated to a predetermined temperature, held for a predetermined time, and then cooled at a predetermined rate to change the structure and performance of the forgings. Its purpose is the internal stress, only in the mechanical processing deformation, adjust the hardness to make forgings conducive to cutting. Ingot after heat treatment, according to the requirements of the material ingot air cooling or water cooling, quenching treatment.
6. Rough machining: after the forging is basically formed, it can be processed into many forgings of different specifications according to the product requirements.
7, acoustic detection: cooling after forging temperature 20 ℃ or so to reach national standard Ⅰ sonic, Ⅱ, Ⅲ standard and surface defect inspection, etc.
8. Mechanical performance test: in order to meet customer demand, the mechanical performance test of forgings shall be mainly yield, tensile and impact tests.
9. Final inspection: conduct final inspection on the finished products of forgings, ensure that the appearance of forgings is smooth without cracks and other defects, and keep the dimensions within the scope required by the drawings and make records.
10. Warehousing: after quality inspection, the finished forgings are simply packaged and put into the finished goods warehouse for shipment.