Company name: wuxi tianfeng metal products co. LTD
Address: no. 39, zhenze road, huazhuang street, economic development zone, wuxi city, jiangsu province (old factory area)
Address: no.210-2, chengnan road, wangzhuang industrial supporting area (new), new district, wuxi city, jiangsu province
Contact person: +86-1377 1199 895
Tianfeng metal introduces the forging process of ring forgings
1. Mandrel reaming method is adopted. The ring structure of this method is stable and it is not easy to crack. However, the implementation of this method is more complicated because it requires repeated rotating mandrel to realize the processing of the metal block in the forging process, and it needs more firepower in the processing, so there are more requirements in the forging process.
2. Using the mandrel drawing method, the main process flow of this method is: upsetting punching reaming mandrel drawing. This method takes less time and requires less firepower to forge, making it easier to forge. The advantage of this forging method is relatively simple, but in the forging process because of the large temperature difference, so it is easy to appear some small cracks in the inner wall when using.
Ring forgings change the shape of metal raw materials in the process of forging factory, which turns the original rectangular or strip metal blank into ring metal forgings. Ring forgings are widely used, such as gears and flanges which are often used in machinery.
The purpose of forgings quality control is to ensure that the appearance, surface quality and internal metallurgical quality of the forgings produced fully meet the requirements of the forgings drawings and relevant standards.
Forging quality control is a systematic engineering. The study of defects and the prevention of defects is an important part of it, but it should not be its content.
According to the order of forging quality control, it should include at least three stages, each stage contains several small stages, each small stage has the content of quality control.
1) production preparation stage. This stage can be divided into four stages: design of forging diagram, development of forging process, design of forging process equipment and mold, manufacture of forging process equipment and mold.
2) production stage. This stage can be divided into six small stages: raw materials into the factory, blanking, heating, forging, heat treatment and cleaning.
3) inspection stage. This stage includes three contents as follows: inspection of geometric dimensions and shapes, inspection of surface quality of forgings, and inspection of internal metallurgical quality of forgings.
Quality control and inspection in the production stage, the former takes the defects that may appear in the whole production process as the main object, while the latter focuses on the inspection methods of the quality of forgings table and internal metallurgy quality.
In the figure is the general quality control flow chart of forging production process, which also includes the position of the two stages of manufacturing and inspection of forging dies in the whole process.