Company name: wuxi tianfeng metal products co. LTD
Address: no. 39, zhenze road, huazhuang street, economic development zone, wuxi city, jiangsu province (old factory area)
Address: no.210-2, chengnan road, wangzhuang industrial supporting area (new), new district, wuxi city, jiangsu province
Contact person: +86-1377 1199 895
Characteristics of shaft forgings
The forging products of the forging factory are plastic deformed by forging, which is a processing method to obtain the required size, shape and performance of the blank or part of the forging by using the external force to make the raw material of the forging produce plastic deformed. Forging process can eliminate the defects such as loose casting state in the process of smelting and optimize the microstructure. At the same time, because the complete metal forging streamline is preserved, the performance of forgings in use is greatly enhanced.
Forging is one of the main methods of blank and part production in mechanical manufacturing, which is often divided into free forging, die forging, etc. Compared with other machining methods, forging has the following characteristics:
1. Improve internal structure and mechanical properties of forgings. Forging blank after forging processing, its organization, the performance is improved and improve, forging processing can remove the inside of the metal ingot casting defects such as blow hole, shrinkage cavity and dendritic crystal, and as a result of the metal plastic deformation and recrystallization, can make the rough grain refinement, get the dense metal organization, so as to improve the mechanical properties of forgings. When designing parts, if the force direction and fiber structure direction of parts are selected correctly, the impact resistance of forgings can be improved.
2. High utilization of materials. Metal plastic forming is mainly based on the rearrangement of the relative position of the metal body tissue, without the need to remove the metal.
3. High productivity. Forging processing is generally the use of press and forging hammer for forming processing.
4. High precision of blank or forging. Application of technology and equipment, can achieve less cutting or no cutting machining.
5, the metal materials used in forging should have good plasticity, so that under the action of external force, can produce plastic deformation without fracture. In common use metal material, cast iron belongs to brittle material, plasticity is poor, cannot use at forging. Copper, aluminum and their alloys in steel and nonferrous metals can be pressed under cold or hot conditions.
6. It is not suitable for forgings with complicated shapes. Forging is formed in solid state. Compared with casting, the flow of metal is limited, and heating and other technological measures are generally required to achieve it. It is difficult to manufacture complex shapes, especially parts or blanks with complex internal cavities.
Because the forging has the above characteristics, therefore bears the impact or the alternation stress important parts (like the transmission spindle, the gear ring, the connecting rod, the track wheel and so on), should use the forging the blank processing, therefore the forging processing in the mechanical manufacture, the mine, the light industry, the heavy industry and so on industry gets the application.